Thursday, March 26, 2009

Walmart Kid

So, I was in Walmart today (which I was not excited about). I was walking down an aisle and there were two women and a bunch of kids with them. There was a little boy about 3 and a girl about 5. The little girl asked her mom if she could have some gum. Mom said no. Then the girl proceeded to tell her mom that her brother had some, and she wanted some also. The little boy looked at his mom and said, "What, I found it on the water fountain."

You do not know how hard I had to contain myself from bursting out laughing. Surprisingly, the mom didn't get as mad as I would have. Can I say, "GROSSS!!!!"

1 comment:

Shaun & Kaitlen Ortman said...

Ewwwww!!!!! I would have died laughing. I sure hope my niece/nephew don't do anything like that.