until we find out if we're having a boy or a girl. I couldn't talk them into doing a sonogram yesterday, so the doctor said we could do it in two weeks or wait until our next appointment. Of course I chose a two week appointment. Once I do know, I will want to go on a shopping spree or two. I really want to know if I should be buying camo or camo with lace. I have bought a couple outfits and have made sure it was okay to return if we need to. I couldn't pass up good deals. I found Caterpillar onesies at Vanderbilts for $5. So I bought a pink one and an orange one. I also bought the most adorable deer outifit for our baby this winter. I figured it would make a nice jeeping outfit. I was telling my aunt this, and she just looked at me. Then I realized that she had already bought the same outfit. Ooops, at least they're different sizes. She told me I'm not allowed to buy anything else. :(
I had my final evaluation for the year at school. Good news, I still have a job next year teaching first grade! On a side note about school, I do not think first graders should have to take assessments. I mean, seriously, you can't judge how much they know by what they mark down on paper. They're first graders after all. They still make their letters backwards half of the time. And, for those poor kiddos who can't read very well, they don't have much hope on a test that they have to read passages and read the questions they have to answer. We have practiced, and practiced, and practiced for these tests. Today I gave another practice assessment and I wanted to scream. The highest kids in my reading group bombed most of the questions. Oh well, it's not the end of the world. Only like 30 days left until summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How To Keep A Sponge From Smelling
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment