Well, it's been awhile since I've posted anything, so I thought I'd better let everyone know what's happening in our lives. (And I'm trying the whole avoidance process because I should be figuring out the rest of my lesson plans for the week.)
First of all, we went from having 5 vehicles to 3. We sold the jeep Alan had when we met, he proposed, and we drove away in from the wedding. He's working on another jeep, so he needed parts money... and we really didn't need three jeeps sitting around. We also sold my Taurus I'd had since high school. I got a Pontiac G6, which was quite the upgrade from the Taurus. I LOVE the heated seats...and to think I didn't even want leather!
I have found that I have been feeling a little better within the last week or so. I'm still tired all of the time, but at least I don't wake up feeling yucky every morning. I am also finding that my pants are not quite fitting, and I'm trying to get as much use out of them as possible before wearing my maternity clothes. I wore maternity pants for the first time last Friday night to my uncle's wedding, but that's not because my others were too small. I just didn't have any other clean pants that I could wear to a wedding. We have our second appointment this Thursday, so hopefully I will have more news to share after the appointment. I will be 14 weeks on Tuesday.
My grandma is having one of her knees replaced tomorrow morning at 8:00. It was supposed to be on Tuesday, but they had a cancellation and were able to get her in earlier. She is joining the "new parts club." I pray that everything will go well for her.
I counted the days of school left in the year, and it's a scary 49 1/2 for the kids! I don't know where the year has went. We have 2 weeks until Spring break...which I can't wait for. Tomorrow we are having a pajama day to celebrate Dr. Seuss' birthday. We are making green eggs and ham and watching Horton Hears a Who.
Oh, if anyone is interested, come to McDonald's on 21st and Belle Tuesday evening. We are having McTeacher night...and yes, I will be working part of the night. It'll be my first time in food service, scary.
How To Keep A Sponge From Smelling
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment