I came to the realization today that Spring Break is almost over, and it's so disappointing. I really have enjoyed not having to work this week, and it just makes me wish it were summer already. It's going to be hard looking forward to going to work these last 40 something days we have left. Anyway, enough about work, I don't want to talk about it now.
I went to the dentist to get fillings (the first ones in my life) on Tuesday. Since they were the first ones I've ever had, I had no clue how much it would cost. My insurance pays half, but my bill was still $627!!!!!!!!!! Good thing we got our taxes figured that night and we'll be getting some money back. I was planning on taking the dogs to the vet over break, but the dentist bill made me think otherwise.
I have been able to get quite a bit of cleaning done this week. We are having our supper club over on April 4, so I wanted to get a head start. I started dusting, but then I figured out I would probably have to do it again before everyone comes over...so I'll just wait. Anyway, the dust and I are getting along fine right now :). (Now, my house doesn't get that dusty, so don't think we're living with giant dust bunnies or anything.)
Alan has been wanting to get busy with his latest jeep project, but the company he ordered some of his parts from is being super slow. We finally got one package of parts from UPS yesterday, but the others haven't showed up. You would think they would send the packages all together...it makes sense to me. One trip to a house instead of 2, maybe that's why the economy is in the hole...companies aren't thinking ahead about expenses.
How To Keep A Sponge From Smelling
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment