So, it's bed time and I really am tired. However, I remembered I never posted again after our 2nd baby appointment. I think we were there a whole 15 minutes from the time we walked in until we left. The results...I've gained a pound in the last month and we heard the baby's heartbeat. I really thought I had gained more than that, but that's fine by me. It just seems like it with the pants getting snug.
I got a lot of cleaning done yesterday, as I had a lot of energy that I've been missing. I thought I should make the best of it. I have an inservice tomorrow, then school for the rest of the week. Then it's SPRING BREAK!!!!!! I am looking forward to getting my students' scrapbooks started so I can gradually do the last of them toward the end of the school year. I've been waiting for 4 weeks now for paper to go on sale at Hobby Lobby. I thought for sure it would be on sale this week, as it usually runs on a 3-4 week rotation. I guess I will wait until next week. I checked Michael's and Jo-Ann's, but they didn't have anything in their sales ads this week either. And, none of the stores have their usual 40% off coupon. What a bummer. I bought one package of paper last week with a coupon, so I can at least get started. The good news is that Walgreens has their pictures on sale for 10 cents, so I ordered about 350!
Well that's enough rambling about nothing you care about. Sorry.
Enjoy the beautiful Spring weather that is arriving!
How To Keep A Sponge From Smelling
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment