I have decided that I spend way too much time at school, but I feel like I can't get anything done. I guess it may be due to the fact that during plan time, I just like to breathe and don't work as hard as I should. Okay, so maybe I start talking to other teachers and I don't use my time wisely. Hopefully I can get better at this. Parent-Teacher conferences are coming up, and I'm hoping for a good turnout. So far this year I have not had a lot of parent participation, hopefully conferences will be the turn around point.
Alan and I took the jeep to Wichita this weekend for a MVPA show. It was good to see his aunt and uncle, but I was bored most of the day. It was really windy so I couldn't work on lesson plans. We did, however, go to Cheddars for dinner. It was really good, and I hope to go there again soon. We also got to see a lot of friends at Alan's old church, which is always fun. I was hoping to go see Fireproof at the movie theater, but things didn't turn out. I can't wait for it to come out in the Topeka theater so that we can go.
That's enough rambling, hopefully something more eventful will come up to post about. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment