Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tagged!

Okay, Becky tagged me and now I have to say 6 things about myself that you may or may not know. Here it goes...

1. I teach 1st grade at McCarter Elementary...one of the top schools in the state of Kansas! I hope I don't ruin their reputation. :)

2. I have worked 25 hours in the last 2 days, but I get tomorrow off! 13/17 parents showed up for conferences..okay, not great turnout.

3. My house really needs cleaned...that's the plan for the weekend.

4. My favorite place to be is in Colorado on top of the mountains.

5. I am not a fan of the elections this year (sorry Becky, I can't get into the political stuff this year, the politicians are driving me NUTS!)

6. My favorite TV show right now is The Biggest Loser.


I tag Dorinda or Marty, Amanda, and DeAnn.

No comments: