We had her newborn pictures taken last weekend at JC Penneys. I thought they did a pretty good job, especially since they were a half hour behind which meant it was time for her to eat when we got called back. Oh, and the fact that she kept dirtying her diaper right before they called us. (Did you know that JC Penney's does not have a changing table in the upstairs women's restroom? However they do have one in the men's. Doesn't make much sense, and not many dad's have used it b/c it wouldn't even lay flat without someone holding it down.)
















Kinslie is growing like a weed, I'm excited for her one month appointment next week so I can find out how much she weighs. She's been having trouble sleeping well because she is congested and keeps clearing her throat. She is the noisiest baby I've ever heard sleep. I called the doctor today and they told me to use saline drops to see if it will help clean out her nose. We'll see if it works, I sure hope so.
3 comments:
I LOVE the pictures. Also love the changing table story. Too cute. Glad Alan got the chance to use it:)
CUTE Pics! I'm wondering if the changing table broke or is being replaced because I remember changing the girls while waiting for pics up there!! Ahh...wonderful memories waiting for pictures!!
Jamie, they remodeled all of the JC Penney bathrooms, which is a good thing. However, they left out the minor detail of a changing table. I think there is one downstairs though.
Post a Comment