Her new sweatshirt. They didn't have a girl's one, so I added bows to this one.
As many of you know, for the past couple of months we've been wondering if Alan, my brother, and uncle would keep their jobs because the company they work for is being bought out. After many delays in the process, we finally know that they all got to keep their jobs! Praise the Lord! I hope I can say the same for friends that work there also.
Kinslie had her 1 month appointment last week. She weighed 9 lbs 14.5 oz and was 21 3/4 inches long. She was in the 75th percentile for everything. She is getting quite chunky. I'm starting to switch her over to formula, as I only have 2 weeks left at home. I gave her the first bottle of it yesterday, and she didn't have any problems with it. I'm not sure she really noticed. She has also been doing much better about sleeping at night. Lately she's been waking up around 2 or 3, and 6. Not bad! I can handle that when I go back to work. Last night she went to bed around midnight (because she napped from 7:30-10:30) and slept until 4:30. She went 6 hours without eating, but she sure was hungry when she woke up.
No comments:
Post a Comment