I can definitely tell she's getting bigger, as she is putting either her hand or her foot up in my ribs. I keep trying to push her back down, but she is very determined that's where it belongs. I've also had a lot of back pain lately. Hopefully I'll either get used to it or it will get better.
I've been trying to be productive the last couple of weeks and get finished with several projects on my "to do" list. Last week I worked on school stuff quite a bit, trying to figure out 6 weeks of lesson plans. I haven't put anything in my lesson plan book yet because I'm not sure of the schedule and I'm pretty overcompulsive when it comes to having things in time order. However, I'm finding sticky notes really useful...that way I can write out my plans now and stick them in later. I also made several pieces for the math calendar that I kept saying I was going to make last year. At night I've been trying to finish up the baby quilt I started 4 or 5 months ago. Here is a picture of the final product.
Alan went to Oklahoma last weekend with his dad to pick up another engine for the jeep...hopefully this one works! He also went to see his cousin who was in a motorcycle accident. It had been a long time since they saw each other, and Alan's been keeping up to date with his progress through the hospital's care pages ever since. He is also looking forward to a 3 day weeken, even if it is going to be busy. On Saturday we are planning on taking our jeep through the Collins Park parade and then being at my parents' for fireworks and a fun time with family and friends. I'm looking forward to the homemade ice cream! On Sunday afternoon we have a church picnic.
1 comment:
Kristen, the quilt is A-DOR-A-BLE! You are so talented. Don't worry about school, you know we'll take care of you! =)
Post a Comment