Saturday, September 13, 2008

Why does it have to be football season?

My head feels like it is going to explode from all of the football today, sorry to those of you who enjoy the game. I don't understand how a person can watch every game of football, aren't you just supposed to watch your favorite team?

Anyway, the good news is that I was not interested in being around the t.v. today, so I cleaned the upstairs bedrooms and the front bedroom. I love cleaning these three rooms because they aren't that dirty. We rarely go upstairs, and I only go in the front bedroom if I need to put something away or if I need to print something off of my computer. Therefore, there's not that much dirt to clean. Only cobwebs and a few not-so-welcome spiders. We're having the whole family over next Saturday for Alan and Shaun's birthdays, so the house needs to be clean. I haven't had a lot of time during the weeks, so I thought I would get a good start on it this weekend.

We finally got rid of the junk that has been sitting outside of the shed for about 3 months. Alan hauled it off to the dumpster this morning, and I can't believe how much better the yard looks. He's also tilled a garden spot and is working on planting grass where our burn piles were. I am so excited about finally getting around to landscaping.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I hear you on the football, my only exception is I love to watch the UW Huskies-win or lose!