Several people have asked me when I was going to join the blog world. Well, it's a Saturday night, and I don't want to clean anymore. So I figure, this is one way of getting out of cleaning! I don't know how often I will update, but I'll do my best to keep up on our lives. I love going to other people's blogs to catch up on the latest happenings. I have to admit, I got a little more enthused about blogging when I saw the cute designs that Becky and Kaitlen have on theirs'. Well, it's late and I really need to go to bed. Pastor Mark might not like it if my eyes can't stay open tomorrow.
3 comments:
Yeah! I love new blogs to read!
I slept through his sermons many times. I wonder if he noticed.
Hey, Kevin's never left a comment on my blog... I feel sad :( (jk)
Post a Comment