Well, I've been meaning to put up a post for a baby guessing contest. Sorry, mine is not going to be as fun as Becky's, as there is not a prize. Just the satisfaction of knowing you were the closest!
Little Koller will be arriving soon and she wants you to guess the following:
Date of birth:
Time:
Length:
Weight:
Name: (And Kaitlen..no posting the original name, just in case!)
Does Daddy pass out?:
Does Aunt Kaitlen make it to the hospital in time?:
Just post a reply with your information.
For those of you who are curious, I went to the doctor yesterday and I'm barely starting to dialate. Although I was very nervous after meet-the-teacher night on Monday. Maybe my mind was playing tricks on me, but I was having contractions after coming home from working 12+ hours. I finally fell asleep around midnight, so it must not have been too bad. Another annoying side effect of being this far along and going back to work is my marshmallow feet. I reached down to itch my foot earlier this week and couldn't find my ankle. :( The doctor says to put them up as much as possible and try to lay down for 20 minutes 2 times during the day (yeah right when I'm teaching 1st grade and trying to get the kids started in a routine!).
I am so excited to have the substitute that I have lined up. She came to meet-the-teacher night on Monday and was with me all day today to help get the school year started. She's also planning on coming the rest of this week...all without pay. What a great person, it will be so much better for the kids to already know her when I leave.
Well, that's all for now...Happy Guessing!
How To Keep A Sponge From Smelling
2 years ago
6 comments:
Alright --- no real clue by me, but,here it goes:
August 20 (Grant's birthday too)
4:35 pm
6 lbs. 9 oz.
20" long
Samantha ???? (I really have NO clueand couldn't even think of a middle name possibility --- maybe Kaitlen after her aunt:)
Kaitlen makes it in time - but leaves in the middle of the night when you go into labor.
Dad does not pass out - but needs the ice chips that mom had throughout labor to keep from passing out:)
Sorry I didn't even leave you best wishes with all that. Hope things go smoothly and can't wait to "see" the beautiful baby girl that Alan will be spoiling:)
Date of birth: August 15 (yes this weekend, gotta have her before I go back to work!)
Time: 7: 23 in the morning
Length: 20"
Weight: 6' 7"
Name: Well, I guess I won't post anything, since I already gave you a list of "new names"
Does Daddy pass out?: yes, and Aunt Kaitlen takes pictures for all to see!
Does Aunt Kaitlen make it to the hospital in time?: well yes, how else can I take pictures?
August 19th
9:10pm
7lbs 4oz
21in long
Kailey Lea(starts like Kaitlen)
Kaitlen makes it, which is why she is born at night.
Daddy survives, but has to sit down.
Oh I just got to checking you blog so hope I am not too late!
Date: Aug 27-my birthday!
Time: 2:45 pm
Weight: 7lbs 2oz
Length: 21 in
name: Mary-after your grandma-or at least that would be a great middle name!
Dad wont pass out-Kevin has major blood etc issues and made it through all three of our children's births just fine. He can do it!
Kaitlen will make it-first labors are usually the longest so as long as she is given enough warning time she will be there.
Hang in there-this little one will be here before you know it!
I was hoping most of you would be right, b/c by now we would have our little girl on the outside world. Becky, you're not too late, but I don't know if I want to wait until your birthday! :) I have contractions almost every night, but then I fall asleep and nothing happens. Guess I need to take a midnight walk..or run.
Post a Comment