Where has the summer gone? I only have 2 weeks and a couple days until school starts again. Scary thought! The good news is that I will only work a couple weeks, then I'll have 6 more off after the baby comes. We had our child birth class on Saturday. It was not a whole lot of fun, but we did learn some stuff. We also got the tour of the baby floor. This is helpful knowing where to go when the time comes. I'm not really excited about moving to at least 3 rooms while I'm there (triage, delivery, and post pardom), but I guess this system is more efficient if there are a lot of babies making their presence. There was one alterior motive to the class...for Alan to wear the empathy belly. Too bad he only had it on for a half hour. See pictures below.


I got the curtains and valences up in the baby's room and have washed most of the newborn and 0/3 month clothes. It's amazing how many she now has. I'm still working on cleaning out my stuff and rearranging to make everything fit. It's a good thing that room is the biggest in the house. At most, 6 weeks to go! Below are pictures from my baby shower last weekend and a few other random pics.
Burp rags I made
This started out to be a purse, but ended up being a diaper basket


The pink camo cake
No comments:
Post a Comment