Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Oh My...Don't Fall Over








Okay, so I will be the first to admit that I stink at keeping up the blog (although you probably already have been thinking that). So there's only been 7 months that have passed since Kinslie had her first tastes of food. How much could really happen in 7 months?



Here's a recap:

*Kinslie will be 13 months tomorrow.
*She's walking, babbling, kissing, EATING, teething, and much more
*She's had an ear infection for over a month, we've had 4 rounds of antibiotics and are hoping to see a specialist this week to get it cleared up
*My niece, Kalyn, was born...and Kinslie's working hard to teach her how the world works
*We moved
*Alan started a new job and really enjoys it
*I started a new job and don't really enjoy it (I keep checking for mid-year postings for teaching positions...nothing yet)
*We went jeeping in Colorado
*We went to Branson over Labor Day weekend

That's pretty much the jist of the last 7 months. My goal is to post again in less than 6 months.

No comments: